Messages Of Swami Vivekananda to Youth:
Swami Vivekananda is a treasure of motivation and inspiration for all of us,
whether we are students, teachers, common people, or any other professional. He
said a lot which can be formatted in very simple quotations for everyone. Here is a
beautiful collection of Swami Vivekananda’s ideas.
- “Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your ownshoulders, & know that you are the creator of your own destiny.
- Arise! Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached.”
- “To be good and to do good – that is the whole of religion.”
- “Strength is life, Weakness is death.”
- “All the power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that; don’t believe that you are weak. Stand up and express the divinity within you.”
- “Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think of yourself as weak, weak youwill be; if you think yourself strong; strong you will be.”
- “The greatest sin is to think yourself weak.”
- “Take up one idea, make that one idea your life, think of it, dream of it, live off it, let the brain, muscle, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way great spiritual giants are produced, others are mere talking machines.”
- “Your country requires heroes; be heroes; your duty is to go on working, and then everything will follow of itself.”
So with these inspirational quotes, it is clear that Swamiji has a golden vision for Bharat.
He had faith on this young generation to make India a superpower.
Swamiji’s Message & inspiration for Volunteer organizations:
Volunteer organizations like RSS and its affiliated organizations like
(BJP, VHP, ABVP, Vidya Bharati, Bajrang Dal, Seva Bharati and so on) are true followers of Swami Ji
Around 5-6 million members of Sangh Parivar follow and work upon the ideology of Swami JI.
The ideology of universal Brotherhood Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, Uplifting our culture values
to a different stage, establishing unity between communities by Reform in ‘caste’, giving free education
Relief and rehabilitation in natural calamities are all the activities done
by these organizations are actually inspired by swami Ji.
Swamiji’s Message on Politics:
Now a day it is quit common to see youth entering politics.
Those who are entering politics must remember this quote of swami ji
“Religion is of deeper importance than politics since it goes to the root,
and deals with the essential of conduct.”
“Dharmo rakshati rakshitah”(धर्मो रक्षति रक्षित).
That means if we protect dharma, then dharma in turn protects us.
Keeping importance to Religion BJP on Swamiji’s path. Always given importance ob Dharma.
1-Ayodhya Ram Temple construction started.
2-Kashi Vishwanath corridor was inaugurated by PM Modi.
3-13-foot-tall statue of Adi Guru Shankaracharya installed Kedarnath.
4-Shree Krishna Janmabhoomi, Mathura started initiation.
5-Abu Dhabi’s first Hindu temple was started by Modi Ji.
some of the other politicians who follow Swamiji are-
Narendra Modi, the Prime minister of India, is an ardent admirer of Vivekananda.
Jayalalitha, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu said once that Vivekananda
inspired her to enter politics.
Social activist Anna Hazare was motivated by the works of Swami Vivekananda
and took inspiration for all the social work.
Similarly, there are a big list of leaders who are influenced by swami ji and working on politics
to make a powerful economy.
Akhand Bharat – A Vision for the Future
Swami Vivekanand was one of the earliest supporters of the idea of Akhand Bharat.
He presented it to the world at the 1893 Parliament of Religions in Chicago.
The goal of Akhand Bharat is to create a unified India based on shared cultural values and traditions.
In fact, this is already taking place due to the efforts of Hindu organizations like RSS and VHP.
The idea of Akhand Bharat is more relevant today than ever before.
youths of our country need to work towards creating a strong and united India for the dream of Akhanda
Swami Vivekananda had immense faith in the youth of this country
and said that they would work out his ideas like lions.
He always wants to eliminate the ego of the youth:-
“If you want to succeed then first destroy the ego.”
He gave a message to the youth to be patient, pure in behaviors, not fighting among themselves,
not being biased, and work for MotherLand to achieve dream of “Akhand Bharat”.